Tuesday, August 10, 2021

MY NYSC EXPERIENCE

 


  I give all glory to God Almighty,for this opportunity given to me,to become a corps member,if not for God i will not be here today typing or to share my experience.

  My experience so far,when i first saw the callup letter i was so surprised, because i was not expecting to be posted to Bayelsa State at all,but later on i accept my fate,i booked for bus at heasy motor,while getting to the park i was delay for some hours before they open the gate at skating ground, Panseke Abeokuta.

  When we later gather together to come to Bayelsa,some of my colleagues still delayed us,we left the place around 9:30am in the morning, and have been in the park since 5:30am the scheduled time, can you imagine that for me o,it take us up to 9 hours and it was really fun,we all get along before getting to Bayelsa.

  While getting to Bayelsa(KAIAMA GRAMMAR SCHOOL)the first we did was covid-19 test,our box was checked,i collected my bed with bonk number,i was like this our hostel is good,but the toilet and bathroom is small for us,the parade was awesome with the parade instructors,their food here is still okay,but if you want to buy food without your food ticket na money o,i was enjoying the parade,the activities and so on.Up Bayelsa State.

Name: Adebayo Rachael Mosunmola

State code:BY/21B/0722

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY NYSC EXPERIENCE

    I give all glory to God Almighty,for this opportunity given to me,to become a corps member,if not for God i will not be here today typin...